Tuesday 15 September 2009

Wedding Favourites - Pip and Glenn!

142

Pip and Glenn were married earlier this year and I have been so lax in my blogging that I never had chance to post my wedding favourites. So here they are, strutting their stuff at Wentworth Castle Gardens.
There are so many favourites I have for this wedding that I will have to blog in two posts but for now - here they are. I was ably assisted at this wedding by photography supremo Mark Pearson, I just love working in teams!
I love this ceremony shot - Pip's expression reflects her feelings perfectly.
60
But here she gets really serious and caught up in the moment...
65
Chosing the wedding car was left to Pip - and she selected this bright pink beetle as a suprise for Glenn! He was a good sport about it though!
81

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment