Thursday 1 October 2009

Me and Peter Andre!

IMG_0069-1

So I am not sure if many of you know but I am a journalist, and have been for ten years. I am currently working on an internet TV thingamabob and I had to go and interview Peter Andre which was HILARIOUS!
Many thanks to John from We Shoot Gigs for getting the snaps of me doing my interview - don't I look serious? We were told not to ask about Jordan...Scarborough warning and such like. And yes, numerous people have already told me off for having not done my hair and makeup!!
Here is my super-glam camerawoman Helen, muscling in passed the BBC to get a great shot. We were in a mosh pit of press and had to fight for our space but we got our interview! Yey!

IMG_0060

And here I am - it looks like I am telling him off but I am saying 'can you do me ONE favour?' I'll leave you guessing as to what that favour was...

IMG_0071

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment