Friday 4 December 2009

Moo Designs Fashion Shoot!

Moo1---wristband

Fashion photography has always been my inspiration. I scour magazines for posing ideas and my trademark in my weddings is the 'fashion' edge I give to the day. My photography is stylish and edgy and I work hard to keep my posing fresh.
When I was given the chance to shoot some fashion pics for a new fashion designer called Moo - I jumped at the chance.
The shots were for the company's opening ad campaign and it was a bit of a last minute thing. All I had on me was a camera and a video light - I hope you like what I came up with.
NB - Moo has opened a shop in Lucorum, Barnsley. Check it out they have some fab bags!

Moo2---handbag-and-wristband
Moo-4---the-manbag
Moo-5---male-wristband

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment