Monday 2 June 2008

Gumball Rally!

blogjtjyj

And I have to pop this picture up, it is the absolute final one in the Rock The Dress shoot (I promise!) but it was one of those that leaves you torn.

It's really strange, some people like it, some hate it. I for one am not a fan, but everyone I have showed it to loves it and so, in the interest of fair comment, here it is.

Only person it really matters to anyway is Becky - so over to you, Lady. If you like it you like it, if you don't it will be deleted! :-)

All you new blogstalkers please scroll down for the rest of the images and explainations to them! Many thanks!

2 comments:

Stephanie Stremler said...

This is my favorite of the series! I love the composition! Great work!

Dolly said...

Thanks so much - you know, it was a total accident too!! I used a cross process action by mistake and liked the result!

Post a Comment

Post a Comment