Monday 8 September 2008

Boudoir Bridals - Phase one, whipped!

blog
One of my most favourite things in the world to photograph is boudoir photography. It's fun, it's a laugh, it's a chance to coo jealously over someone's sexy undies (better than my Spongebob Squarepant boy boxers) and - above all - it's the moment where you can give a woman a confidence boost as she realises, "wow, I don't have to be a twiglet to look like a girl in a magazine. I just have to have the faith to work it!!!"
My boudoir session on Sunday was such fun - here is the first set, going for a vampish gothic look. More will follow... I'm all about bringing the boudoir photography to Yorkshire. And I am even thinking of running fun sessions as hen parties too!
blog2
blog3

1 comment:

Shell said...

Oh I love the whipped photos. They are all great to me, but I really love the all black. Had to comment here since I can't post on OSP for some reason.

Post a Comment

Post a Comment