Monday 8 September 2008

Dolly's Sparkle Boudoir

jrbloy9

At the end of every shoot, I like to spend ten minutes to wind down, chill out.
I don't put my camera down. Instead, I have a bit of fun with my subject, trying something different.
I check I have the shot they want, and then we try for something so opposite, so completely zany, that occasionally, we end up with something really special.
These funky boudoirs, with Dolly Sparkle added, were the last shots taken in Sunday's session. They were fun, playful, not usually what traditional boudoirs are about. They screamed out for some wicked colour processing and I just love, love, love them!
As always, dear blog readers, would love to hear your thoughts! And watch this space for some exciting news about Dolly Photography coming soon!

blog55
bloggie4
bog2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment