Monday 8 September 2008

Boudoir Photography - Phase Two!

blog23

I created the 'Good Golly, Miss Dolly' part of my business specifically for boudoir photography. I knew most women would be more comfortable being photographed by a woman. I knew the style I would like if I wanted some shots doing.
As my photography style develops, it's very hard to keep focussed on that aim. I want to try new things. I want to experiment with poses, colour techniques and have a go at different lighting options.
As always, however, the best things come when you go back to basics.
These tasteful nudes are undoubtedly my favourites of the boudoir session and serve to remind me - sometimes, you don't need a hook to draw people in.
Sometimes, the simplest route is the best.
blog3
blog1
blog22
blog7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment