Sunday 19 April 2009

Pip and Glenn - Engaged!

9 (2)

Congratulations to Pip and Glenn who are gearing up for their fabulous wedding. They have picked a stupendous venue, the lush Wentworth Castle Gardens which has appeared on TV programmes like Restoration for its historic heritage.
For their engagement shoot we had a little time to explore, to find out how the land would lie on the day. It was FREEZING but they smiled through it all.
I just love how Glenn is looking at Pip in the above photo, it's just such an adoring expression. Bless!
14 (2)
One of the first things Pip said to me was "I'm not at all photogenic." It's always the most beautiful women who say that to me. She totally rocked it and looks great. Can't wait to see her as a bride.
12 (2)
We went a bit artsy for the last shot, playing with the shadows created by the harsh sunlight.
5 (2)
Good luck to you guys and I am really looking forward to the big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment