Monday 13 April 2009

Weekends away and favourite tees!

-6979

Today is a day for firsts. I think this is the first time I have posted an image on my blog that was not taken by me!
But I am in that kind of relaxed, happy state that follows a really great weekend away with friends. We ate. We chilled. We ate. We jacuzzied...we ate...
So on to more firsts, today is the first day in three weeks I have eaten chocolate; the first time in a year I have had a photo taken with my husband James; the first time I let James take a picture of me in a hotel room (where are my hands?!; the first time in weeks we have seen each other at a weekend (busy busy wedding season!)
And, most importantly, the first time I got to wear my brand new camera tee-shirt. It speaks of all things Dolly! Isn't it fab?!
-6974

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment