Thursday 4 June 2009

Heart of stone!

-8443


My husband is a romantic little fiend when he wants to be...I met him after work the other day and he was stood grinning like a Cheshire cat with something clutched in his hand.
"Here," he said, passing it over. "I thought it looked like a little heart."
It was so sweet, I nearly welled up. All the way home I nursed the little pebble heart in my hand, glancing sideways at James and thinking what a lucky girl I am that my husband sees love even in little stones on the street.
As we went into our house, we both looked down at the little stone again.
"Actually...." James said, his brow furrowing. "Now I think about it, maybe it looks more like a kidney..."
Who says romance is dead? Kidney or heart, I will let you make your own minds up. But I think it looks like a heart. And I am keeping it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment