Monday 21 July 2008

And my mum - flirty and in her 50s!

park13b
My mum is BOUND to kill me when she sees this but I just have to say - she's 51! Can you believe it?! I always joked I get my youthful looks from her and I think she looks great. (But of course, I would say that!)
This weekend, she asked me to take some shots of her. For my mum, this is a big leap. She HATES her photograph taking. We have very few where she isn't hiding from the camera.
But, it emerges, she has a plan. She is 'with the programme' and has joined Facebook! Alas, she was without a profile picture. So I took these for her...and yes, I have warned her about picking up random men on the internet :-) Now, mum. You know the rules. Don't go taking sweeties from strangers!
And playing with lens flare again...
mhgm

And here, playing with lens flare....

1 comment:

sarahbrowndowntown said...

EXCELLENT job on finding the good light! And she is gorgeous!

Post a Comment

Post a Comment