Saturday 26 July 2008

G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S!

daniellebs3
When I decided to take up photography last year, Danielle was one of the first people I called on to 'model' for me. I mean, look at her - she's not exactly been hit by the ugly stick!
She was 18 at the beginning of this month (I feel old) and so I asked her to model for me again. It's always great to try new things with Danielle because she's not camera-shy.
We went to the uber-glamorous location of (drumroll, please!) Barnsley Bus Station for these shots.
daniellebs1

danielle4
One thing, however, which didn't go to plan was my idea to have Danielle surrounded by bubbles! I had bought a bubble gun but didn't bring batteries (what an idiot!!) Needless to say it was so windy that she only had to HOLD the bubbles before they all started blowing back in her eye...
Here's an outtake shot - I didn't manage to get a proper one because by this point she had bubble soap in her eye! Whoops!
daniellebs5

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are some of your best yet. that first one is really nice!

Dolly said...

Thanks Amber - I am trying super hard to find my style!

Post a Comment

Post a Comment