Tuesday 22 July 2008

Dolly does burlesque!

me2
For a few months I have been learning how to burlesque dance to keep fit. I go with my mum and aunt-in-laws to the class in Wombwell and we have an absolute scream.
Today, eeeek, was our first show day where we performed our routines in front of an audience. Thankfully my workmates didn't crash the party as threatened. I was starting to get a little worried for a moment there. I am happy dancing in my little class but, let's face it, I have no rhythm and no style.
Here I am in my most burlesque-y outfit I own - as taken by my lovely husband James.
me1
And then especially for Justin Timberlake and his 'Sexy Back' (take note, James, the lyrics are NOT hairy back!) here I am being 'street!' Oh yes, I AM Legend!
Word.
me3

1 comment:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment