Sunday 8 March 2009

New: Dolly Magazine, issue one!



There are loads of excellent photographers out there, really talented creative types who I learn from and who inspire me. For Dolly Photography, I always strive to be different...to offer things other people don't; to be original and eyecatching and different.
So, I had this idea..what about if I make my clients famous? If I can create my own Dolly Magazine that features my best shots. A magazine they can share with their friends and family.
So here it is, issue one of the magazine, featuring Nancy. The online magazine will be offered FREE OF CHARGE to all boudoir clients who buy printed albums. I will design and create it for you and host it on my site (can be password protected so only your friends can view it) and - if you are feeling brave, I can even help you put it on your facebook site!
I hope you like it! Tip: if you want to view the full screen version then click on it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo Nicky...Absolutely lovely stuff. Go girl!
Love the mag idea as well.

Post a Comment

Post a Comment