Sunday 1 March 2009

Good Golly, Miss Dolly - Nancy in the boudoir!

2

At Dolly, we always try to be different. There are lots of extremely talented photographers out there - and so we have to have that competitive edge.
Every image on a Good Golly, Miss Dolly shoot is given the Dolly Rock Star Treatment - a special formula I create to add a little pop and sparkle.
My clients don't need it - but they like the look it gives their photographs, a bit of an editorial, magazine style edge.
Here's Nancy - she is sickeningly gorgeous and an absolute pleasure to shoot. We had a blast on our bridal suite boudoir and I have so many favourite pictures, I can't even blog them all at once so watch this space.
1

Nancy's boudoir make-up was skillfully done by Dolly's number one make-up artist, Keeley. We had two make-up changes but I just love this pretty look that matches Nancy's lingerie.
3
Dolly's boudoir is super-flexible - we do home-shoots, studio shoots and we have some big news coming about a top-secret deal with a fabulous hotel!
So if you are thinking of a boudoir party, mail me because girls, it's gonna get hot!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment