Sunday 29 March 2009

The Princess Dress!

-3881

There comes a time in every girl's life that she gets to wear the dream dress. For me it was my wedding day...since I am almost 30 (eeek!) my teen years were spent before the age of mobile phones, internet, blogging and twitter...
...before the advent of High School Musical, The Jonas Brothers'...before our schools oooop North had American-esque year books and proms.
My cousin Chloe celebrates her sweet 16th in the Summer and, pefectly for her, it's timed just around her school prom.
She went searching for weeks before settling on her princess dress. Here she is, modelling it for me with a hair-do we were trying out for the big day.
She looks like a little movie star, I just want to squeeze her and then lock her in a cupboard for a few more years! Though I have to say, Kudos to you Clonks for picking a dress that matches my company colours...
...and yes, before her friends ask, she has retained my services to be her official prom/friends photographer on the night :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment