Sunday 25 May 2008

Dolly's Rock Star Treatment....

At one time, photographers picked up their cameras and it was all about the film speed, the emulsions, the developing, the negatives and the darkroom. Different looks were achieved with different films...all gave different colour tones. You could cross process, split tone...it was all pretty creative! And it's a skill I envy as I can't process film.

But with the advent of digital photography - well, that was blown out of the water! The possibilities are limitless.

It's taken ages to develop my own photoshopping techniques (and I am still working on it) - but I did it so I could process my images like magazine formats, airbrushing, correcting and generally giving it the Rock Star Treatment!!

Some people don't like it and prefer to be left natural, but, as an example, I have some before and afters to share with you (not that the model needs it!) Though I will say, these are EXTREMELY photoshopped, I don't usually go this far!

Here we are: BEFORE



And AFTER :



And the very final image in its full crop:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment