Tuesday 27 May 2008

My husband - the artist!

James is my best friend, my most ardent supporter.

When I decided I wanted to eventually become a wedding photographer, James was the one who said I wasn't totally crazy. When I started spending hours with my camera and computer, he never complained. When I was lucky enough to land some second-shooting posititions with some really really great photographers, he put up with my excited chatter at ridiculous-o'clock when I came home.

Yesterday, we were talking about my blog because all our friends are now checking in on what I am up to (hi everyone!). I had this great idea to draw a little dolly to sit on my page (in my head, it looked cute.)
I don't have a graphics tablet. I work on a £200 quid Dell with a chunky harking-back-to-the-early-90s mouse. Drawing a dolly was harder than I expected.

So I yelled for my hubby - he is a details kind of guy. Another thing I love about him. If anyone can draw me a dolly, it would be him, I thought...


...this was his contribution!! We laughed until we cried. It's so bad...he tried to delete it but just because he tried I wanted to share it with you.

So here is James's dolly...not quite what I had in mind but cute all the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment