Friday 30 May 2008

Danielle - Playing with Shadows!

Danielle is one of my favourite people to photograph - I mean, look at her! She's 17 (almost 18) and she really does sparkle.
When my Yoda Mark (photography mentor extrodinaire) set up a mission for studio lights, she was my model.
I always say that if you make an effort to actually pose for the camera in this type of shot, it really pays off. Sure, you might feel stupid for like 30 seconds but the results are well worth it. And besides, who is there to laugh at you? Just me, and, let's face it, I am so untrendy that even my own HUSBAND calls me Scarecrow!

web

1 comment:

Dolly said...

You're the first person to leave a comment! Yey!

I will get some more on (when I find out where my OCD hubby has tidied the disc away to!) asap!!

No flattery!! It's the God's honest!!

Post a Comment

Post a Comment