Saturday 24 May 2008

Wedding Ideas Magazine, May 2008

James and I were married in October - it was a crazy day, as many of our friends and family can confirm! We won Galaxy's Arranged Marriage competition and were lucky enough to win our wedding, all expenses paid.

There were a few hairy moments as listeners had to vote on whether or not we won our dream Hollywood wedding. It was looking more and more like James would have to be dressed as Gandalf with me as a Playboy bunny!

But thankfully everything went our way and it was a splendid day. For everyone who wants a little reminder, here we are making the most of our five minutes of fame in Wedding Ideas magazine this month (reproduced with kind permission from Philippa Richards, editor.)

Our wedding photos were fantastic, and were done by my 'Yoda' whom I pester with endless questions, Dave Sander at 1ClickPhotography! Actually, I have two 'Yodas' who help me develop as a photographer - but Dave was the first! Then he put me in touch with Mark...it all went from there really. Anything I learn as a photographer, I learn from them. Thanks so much guys!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment