Thursday 5 February 2009

Good Golly, Miss Dolly - it's Mary!

7

People take to boudoir photography in different ways - some are outright throwing themselves into it, others are a little more wary.
Mary brought a quietness to her shoot, a little shyness maybe but I think she looked amazing.
She had on the most beautiful dusty pink satin wrap and when I came to process it with my usual pop-your-eyeballs-out-of-your-head bright colour popping style, it just did not work.
So I tried something new, a little old-fashioned cross-processing technique that I think suits these photos, and Mary, down to the ground.
Many thanks to Mary for giving her permission to use this piccies on the world wide web - it's a brave thing to do so thankyou. Hopefully it will give more quieter ladies the confidence to say, 'let's have a go', themselves!
1
2
I so rarely do black and whites, but on the odd occasion a photo calls for it. This was one of them. I felt it had an arty 50s vibe that suited the old bw treatment.
6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment