Wednesday 4 February 2009

What happens in Dolly's boudoir?

-8339
I have had a lot of ladies ask me what actually happens during a boudoir shoot.
Quite often, they fail to realise that - if they had any concerns about feeling daft or silly - they really should leave them at the door.
Before any shoot, I always have a little play with the space, figure out the best possible shapes and shots I can get...and I always practice on myself!
So, while you are comfortably having your makeup done, I am flinging myself around like a madwoman working out the angles.
And trust me, I look a fool. So there's no reason for people to feel awkward about it, cos I am there all the way : been there done it!
To illustrate here's what I mean. This is me at work. Check out how glam I am! I am a right state - we were snowed in, I had left my hair straighteners and make up at my mum-in-laws and my fashion statement is more lumberjack that Loubotin.
My husband, God love him, calls me Scarecrow...yes, I can see you nodding in agreement. So here I am, in all my curvy, spotty, none made-up stupidity to say to you ladies, come into my boudoir! Let's have fun! :-)
-8300
-8326
-8315

P.S. Remember, these are the prep shots! Watch this space for the 'real' pictures taken of the fabulous Nancy at this boudoir shoot, in conjuction with my guru Dave Sander, at 1Click Photography.

2 comments:

Olasz77 said...

Love your blog :) It's already in my rss', as I hope to learn from you :) SO don't stop ;)

Dolly said...

That's very kind of you, thankyou!

Post a Comment

Post a Comment