Friday 6 February 2009

Louise in monochrome - my thoughts!

5
Okay, so...here's the thing. I am going to have to bend on the black and whites (for my boudoir work ONLY :-)!!)
As my blogreaders will know, I have a 'thing' with black and white. It is not my friend. It sneaks up on me when I am not looking and steals my favourite chocolate. It waits until I am out and deletes Project Runway from my Sky+. It makes inappropriate passes at my husband. We. Are. Not. On. Friendly. Terms.
I love my colour, cheerful, bright, happy colour. BUT I admit when I am wrong. To previously exclude black and white from my boudoir was a bit, well, ridiculous.
So, here's the thing. Me and Mono are going to relationship counselling. We are talking through our problems. We are putting ourselves on more amicable grounds...
Black and white does have a place in Dolly's Boudoir...and here is Louise in all her retro Hollywood glory to prove it.
7
6
9

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think your feelings about black & white are as misguided as your negativity towards podded vegetables.
Ease up on these poor guys, they are all good!

Post a Comment

Post a Comment