Thursday 26 February 2009

Good Golly Miss Dolly - promotional flyers!

ad front

So I have so much going on with my boudoir stuff right now, I just wanted to show one of my promotional flyers.
If you are in Sheffield, Barnsley, Leeds, Wakefield, Huddersfield or in fact most of Yorkshire you will have hopefully seen this advertising my boudoir photography.
Special thanks to my graphics wizard Kyle Wilkinson, who designed all my logo, branding and promotional materials. He is a genius. If you saw my attempts...well, it was embarrassing!
I actually have a funkier version hitting the streets soon, keep checking back. If you would like to go for a Good Golly, Miss Dolly boudoir shoot then be sure to contact me through my website or email me at info@dollyphotography.co.uk.

Good_Golly_Back[1]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment